Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Broadcasting from Japan


So I'm finally in Japan. Things are moving along well, though classes are yet to be finalized. Over the next few weeks in my spare time, I will detail my new life here, and if I remember anything from the trip over here, perhaps that can be detailed too. There is plenty to write about, the trouble is finding time, and then finding something intelligent to say.

Pictures are worth more than words, especially in a place like Japan where your visual senses are overwhelmed constantly. As I (serendipitously) take some nice photographs, I will share them here, and also share the story or anecdote that they inspire. This tends to keep entries focused, on the shorter side, and also gives me motivation to take pictures (and of course, sort them afterwards with Picasa).

All photos and text on this blog are hereafter licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License (USA). In normal-ese, that means you can copy, redistribute, or modify site contents for a noncommercial purpose as long as attribution to me is given.

Until the next photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment